Sunday, June 24, 2012

Remember when?

Today I did something I steered clear of for years. I read my yearbooks from high school.

I really had rough senior year. No regrets, but I was ready to move on from my tiny high school, so once I was accepted to Penn State (my dream school), I was pretty much checked out. If it weren't for my best friend Laura, I probably would have gotten really fat.


Welp, somehow, I think it all worked out.


Anyway, this is what I learned from the notes I (actually!) enjoyed reading from the inside of the covers.

A lot of people "don't know where to start."

Everyone really missed Kilmoyer's class.

The Yearbook copied and pasted photos off my facebook.

I should neva change 4 ne1!

IDK, my BFF Rose?

"From saving the world to politics, we've debated it all. Some good, some bad, but the thing I can't argue is the memories we'll look back on." Puh-leeze.

At one point I could recite an entire Geico commercial.

Someone wrote, "You are one of the most soft-spoken people I know." I'm not sure they knew me. Or what soft-spoken meant.

About 10ish people are sure that we will be friends forever. Yeah.

Apparently at one point I was going to have a bleach party? I don't even know what that means...

AAAH! Who remembers Pokey??

I really do wonder what  happened to the people I used to hang around. If you see this, comment and let me know. I'd love to see what everyone's up to.




1 comment:

  1. Well. Let's see. I'm going to school, and I have this internship right now. Sometimes, I see this girl from high school who was my best friend. She is still pretty cool. :P

    When are you coming to visit me?!

    xoxo,
    Laura

    P.S. That politics comment. Let me know who wrote that. I want to see if I'm right.

    ReplyDelete