Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 1/30

Hey, blogosphere. Blogging seems like a summer kind of activity. So here I am, because...

I AM NOW A JUNIOR IN COLLEGE.

Uh, what?

Yes. Yes, I am. Half of my college career is over, and to be honest, I thought I would be a lot more upset. I'm pretty satisfied with college. I'm happy to be where I am, and I'm excited to see what's next for school. Well, not TOO excited... right now I'm pretty excited for summer.

My first summer project:

Day 1
 I'm done with finals but will not be leaving to go home for a few days. I was hanging out and playing my new ukulele (!) when my wonderful boyfriend Tucker was studying hard and decided to come over to my dorm room and nap. He wasn't too excited about me taking pictures, but he embodied #1 so much I couldn't resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment